|Home||» Products||» Forestry Plants||» Eucalyptus Clonal Plants|
We are a noted supplier, manufacturer and trader of Eucalyptus Clonal Plants to our highly honoured clients. We make use of outstanding candidate plus trees (CPTs) with most desirable qualities for cloning. Cloning of the CPTs is done through rooting of juvenile cuttings from coppice shoots under controlled environment in green houses, shade houses and high-tech root trainer nurseries. Separate identity of each clone of Eucalyptus Clonal Plants is maintained at all stages. Clients can avail it from us at highly reasonable prices in the market.
Process of development of these clones comprised of following important steps
1. Selection of outstanding candidate plus trees (CPTs) with most desirable qualities for cloning.
2. Cloning of the CPTs through rooting of juvenile cuttings from coppice shoots under controlled environment in Green Houses, shade houses and high-tech root trainer nurseries and maintaining the separate identity of each clone at all stages.
3. Establishment of gene banks or clonal multiplication areas for each clone.
4. Field testing of these clones through replicated trials on different soil types for their comparative evaluation and selection of genetically superior clones for large scale clonal multiplication for field plantations.
5. Productivity of these clones is 2 to 3 times higher compared to normal seedlings leading to bumper increase in profitability and large scale adoption of clonal plantations.
6. Control pollination of outstanding clones to develop intra-specific and inter specific hybrids of Eucalyptus .